Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy day!!!

Wwwhhheeewww!!! cooking marathon today....Tomorrow, one of my stamping groups is doing a cookie exchange....so got up and started on cookies...then Steven found them...so had to make an extra batch, cause he fell in love with them!!!! Got those done, then started on 2 casseroles , one to take over to Alli and Aaron, and one for us. Figured...I'd make lots of Crock pot dishes and casseroles...and just double the recipes, over the next few weeks...and then they will have dinners, and one less thing she has to worry about!!! Then made lunch, and finished up the casseroles...and wrapped Aarons birthday present....and we ran those over to them. Got home and put together the bean dip I'm taking tomorrow....and made sure I had everything else I need to bring. So now I am finally getting down to my office. Need to finalize Thursday and Friday's stamp club oprders...then maybe I can stamp!!!!
Here's a Christmas card I did for the regional I ended up canceling....ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, simple elegant card.

    Looking forward to the cookie swap tomorrow. See you then!

    ReplyDelete