Monday, December 7, 2009

Time for another Contest!!!


Anyone hostessing a regular workshop this month, gets one of these cute little boxes filled with flower die-cuts. I think I was in the mood for some sunshine...what with all of this very cold weather!!!! I used the Big Shot, Scallop Bag die, with the scallop cut off, assorted flower dies for the flower, and the acrylic button to the build a brad, for the center of the flower....it really is cute!!! Oh...and the ribbon is out of the Holiday Mini....it really is nice!!!!

And to celebrate going over 3000 hits on my blog, if you leave me a comment (click on comments at end of posts), between now and next Monday, December 14...., I will draw for one of these cute little boxes!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute boxes Cathy. I bet the flower die cuts will be a big hit.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of these boxes- brightens up a gray midwest day! and we have plenty of those....
    happy stampin everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boxes, Cathy. I also really like the Christmas card that you make with the Berry Christmas set. I had never even noticed that set till now.

    ReplyDelete