Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is Comin'

Went out to finish up some last minute errands...and boy...it's cold out there...It might be a white Christmas after all!!!
Here are the 2 projects that we did at Stamper's 10, 2 weeks ago...I'm a bit slow to post!!!!

The first one uses a technique to make a border with the Slit punch. I also love the tree, using the photo corner punch!!!! The other card is an exampel of a stained glass technique, and we tried our hand with Rub-Ons on Ribbon!!!!
Here are the last 2 Tag swaps from the Christmas Party...










A Birth certificate proves you were born

A death certificate proves you died

But a scrapbook proves you LIVED!


Cased this saying from someone elses Blog. Thought it was a good time to do another contest...since we are over 3333 entries!!! I was cleaning out my Stampin' Studio...and came across a cute little candle I did for gifts a few years back....Will draw for it ...all you need to do is leave a comment on my blog that is stamping or scrappin' related...like the saying above!!! Will draw the day after Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the saying! I still have to create my digital studio album/book. The family was so sick after the trip that I've done very little since returning. Haven't even put together a Christmas card/letter! Will be doing that as soon as Christmas is over and will be sending them as New Year gifts.
    Merry Christmas Cathy, to you and your family! Such a sweet Christmas with a new little person in the family :)

    ReplyDelete