Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

MMMmmmm....mmmmm....mmmmm...!!!!  My office smells like cherries.....I've been playing with the new scented embossing powders.  I must admit, I was skeptical...but these smell good enough to eat!!!! I will be using them in the tutorial, I will be doing later this week so stay tuned. 

Spent the day working on My Digital Studio, and my pictures.  Got 8 pages done and sent off to the printer...will show them as soon as they come back.  Also, got some pictures from 1993 scanned in, and a whole a album from 1981 that was one of those magnetic albums that was turning my pictures orangey...yuck!!!  So, I feel good about that!!!!  I can get pages done faster then it takes me to scan the pictures....so I may never complete the albums for these older pictures...it's so easy now, with digital cameras to load the pics with the click of a button, and then start creating!!!  My Digital Studio is so easy to use!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment