Monday, March 5, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Cards

My Card Stash is located at the bottom of the stairs, just before you go into my Studio. Been walking by it this past few weeks, thinking...looks like I have a pretty good pile of St. Patty's Day cards. Today I decided to go thru them to see what I could use, since I want to get them out this coming weekend. OOOPPPSSS!!! I misfiled a stash of Valentines cards in the wrong folder, and only had a few St. Patty's Day cards....then on top of that...the ONLY St. Patty's Day stamp I had was a word stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes...not good. My MoJo has been slowly coming back...but most cards I have been doing are a hybrid case from other cards. Long story short...this is what I came up with.

Soo... when faced with this dilemma...keep it simple. Since I had no stamps, go with a color theme..ie:All Green. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment