Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Busy Midweek

Tax day here at the Waskewicz house....Dreaded tax day, but so glad it's done. Just got off the phone with my Dear Downline...Karen...hey Karen!!! We had a good chat. Steven is off to Denver for his test in the morning...since it's predicted to snow...decided we didn't want him driving in rush-hour in a blizzard...so he will be up there. Just me and the dogs...if I can get Rusty in,.....he knows Steven left, and will stand guard all night. Worked on some projects....so thought I'd post the last project from Inkslingers.

Now...let me see if I can get Rusty to come in...and I'm off to watch some TV to wind down!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the snow was a bust here in the Springs. Still, better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy..best wishes to Steven..hope the test goes well!

    ReplyDelete