Thursday, March 22, 2012

Middle of the week!!!

Crazy Day.....Got a call from our daughter first thing this morning....Our Grandchild to be born in September is a BOY!!!  We have 4 granddaughters...and I love each one to death...but it will be fun having a little boy!!!!

Then off to Lowe's to get paint for the guest room....I love Lowe's, the ideas just start running thru my head!!!!  Steven spent today pulling popped nails, and spackeling.  He has one hole to patch.  Years ago, before wireless, we ran the ethernet cable thru the wall, leaving a good sized hole.

I worked on class projects, and a give away for the network meeting I'm going to next week. 

Here's some pictures of some more of the wonderful Springtime swaps we did at Donna's on Sunday.

Sorry, the top one is crooked....I tried to scan it straight...but it wouldn't cooperate.  Will finish up tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Cathy on the news of your grandson. That's very exciting to finally have a little boy to spoil along with all the girls.

    ReplyDelete