Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FUNKY FLOWERS
I was gonna post the Swaps from Sunday, but I finally got done the sample for my class...and wanted to get that going, since the class will be in April.  Many of you have seen the Die Cut flower pot I have in my Studio, and have asked if I would be doing a class with this.  Then they came out with these lovely Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kits in the Occasions Mini....and these work so well making the flowers, I decided to use them.  The class will include a package of the Blossom Builders, so you will actually be able to make more then the 6 flowers we will be making.  The Class will be held on Sunday, April 22 from 1-3.  Cost is $15, and includes the Blossom Builders kit, the 6 flowers we will make from the kit, and a similar flower pot.  I need to have everyone who wants to take this class sign up by Sunday, April 15, as I need to order the Kits.  Very springy, and way too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment