Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Busy Day!!!

My wonderful husband spent the whole morning stripping the wallpaper border off of our guest room.  I had been dreading doing this, since I was the one who put it up 20  years ago...and I knew it was stuck on there good!!!!  He got it half done...and once we figured it out, it wasn't so bad.  Next step is to get the ceiling painted.

Finished up another necklace...have been really into beading lately.
It came out pretty good.  You can go here , to my Etsy shop and see some of the others I have done. Now I need to do a bracelet and earrings to go with this.


As promised...finally got some of the cards from Sunday's Stamping Day.  This is my swap.



And here are 3 of the swaps I got...can you guess...our theme was Easter or Spring. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace! can't wait to see the bracelet and earrings.

    Love the cards from Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace. I need to make Easter cards before April. The cards were cute. I really liked yours. Sorry I had to miss it all.

    ReplyDelete