Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wednesday was a Workhorse Day

Yesterday was such a productive day...it dawned cold and snowey....so I vowed, I'd stay put and get caught up!!!! I got so much done...and the projects are starting to come to fruition.....Today I am a cutting fool....cranking out the dies for Sunday's Boxing Class!!!! Here is the last box...

Now don't ask me why the background is all snowey....It's the same black backdrop I've always used...it shows correct in the camera...and on my computer when I save it...but it keeps coming up on Blogspot all snowey looking....but you get the idea!!!!
Tuesday night was our make-up night for our Technique classes, and we got some covers for our books done...here are a few....



Once I get these boxes and kits all put together....I will get back to some productive posting, tutorials, contests and all that fun stuff!!! I have a tutorial all set to go, and as soon as I get time....I will get it on here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment