Monday, January 25, 2010

Exciting News

I just got a call from one of my Downline Karen. Karen and I also used to work together at October Afternoon...and before that she worked at Creative Impressions. She is such a dynamic person....so much so that that Creative asks her back every year to do CHA....They were just setting up their booth..and who walks by...Shelli and Sterling...Shelli is the owner of Stampin' Up! Karen is not shy...so she went out and introduced herself to Shelly...and they talked for a while...Shelli is such a dear. And Shelli remembered who I was...and said to say "HI" to me....so I got a personal Hello from Shelly...WooHoo. Wish I could be at CHA seeing all of the new things....Karen asked Shelli if she had seen anything new...and she said not anything they weren't already working on...WooHoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment