Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Class Peek!!!!


Here is our Leprichan for the March Box Class....he came out so stinkin' cute!!!! Now I can't wait to do the April ones!!! This is gonna be a fun class!!!! Check out my class schedule on my SU web page. Then click on events!!!
I'm lovin' the storagabilty of the new Clear Mount Stamps.....stop by and play with them...I will have them out at all myy classes too!!!
Then I just had to slip in a picture of our grandbaby, Emma....that's our oldest daughter Kris' holding her.....too cute!!!
Steven is doing great! But we dipped too low for the first time this morning....I could have told him it was gonna happen...he didn't eat enough for breakfast...he usual has a mid morning snack....which he skipped, and then he was loading up his truck for an inspection he's doing this afternoon. I came home from shopping and he said....I feel sorta funny...and I knew....at least that was easy to correct...he ate an orange, and within a half hour was back up to normal....We will learn to play with all of these numbers!!! At least we now have the tools from the Nurse Educator....which we didn't have last week!!! It's a learning curve right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment