Saturday, May 5, 2012

TGIS...Thank Goodness It's Saturday

Sleep in day!!!  Oh how I love my sleep.  Busy working on the guest room...went thru 3 bed frames before we found the right one for the headboard and foot board!!!!  Then off to Denver Mattress to get a new sleep set!!!  Nick helped Steven move it all upstairs...now I just need to dig out all the bedding, and move the dresser out of Nick's room and the small dresser out of the guest room and into Nick's closet. 

Lots of news.  Nick got an offer for a Co-Op job for the fall semester in Austin Texas at AMD.  So it looks like we will be visiting Austin!!!! He's also taking on-line classes this summer at Clemson and MIT...my over achiever. 

Here's some cards.  First one is from RMI swap in April.  Lovin' that Chabby Chic look.
The next two are from my mail box....


Valentines and Easter cards both from Phyllis!!!!

Thought I'd share a recipe....this is a wonderful dip I did for Dinner for 8 last month....it was so yummy!!!

Savory Three-Cheese Spread
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 slices smoked ham, finely chopped
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbl. chopped red pepper
1 Tbl. sliced green onions

Spread cream cheese onto bottom fo 2 1/2 cup microwaveable dish.  Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, ham, and parmesan cheese.  Microwave on High 1 minute. Top with pepers and onions.  Serve with Ritz crackers...I could eat this all day!!!!  Enjoy!  Bon Apetite!!!  

Well, off to work on the desk.  Got the top all cleaned off and half the window area.  I'm afraid to get into the drawers....I will be shredding till Chistmas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment