Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Preppin' for the Garage Sale

As you all know...one of my Stamp Groups, RMI, does a Craft/Stamp Garage Sale every year.  This year it is June 2.  In the past our new catalog hasn't been released until July 1, so we haven't been able to sell the newly discontinued items...but this year with the roll-out happening a month early...I have TONS of stuff.  Not to mention, I never got thru all the stuff I had from the previous year...so I really have alot.  Have been putting my tags on everything....so, June2, at 5245 Twinkle Way, Colorado Springs. (Old Farm area off of Austin Bluffs)
Contact me if you need more information!!! Come on out...I need to sell as much of this as possible to defer the cost of Convention this year...and I really don't want to store it.  What doesn't sell will be out at my Annual Open House which is the following weekend, June 9.

Feelin' good...got all the 8 1/2 x 11 paper either put away, sorted, stored or ready to sell...now to work on 12 x 12!!!!  Top of the cubbie area is clean...now to tackle the actual cubbies!!!!

Thought I'd post a few pictures from last months RMI swap:
Kimberly did this one....love those corduroy buttons....wish we still carried them!!!!'


This is Carol's wonderful creation!!!

Not sure who did this one...but love it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment