Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Hoping everyone had a Blessed Memorial Day....we don't give thanks to our Veterans, and those who keep us safe, and protect  ALL of our freedoms, enough.  Had a barbeque here yesterday with family...first Hamburger/hotdog grill of the season...yuumm!!!  Today we did our annual visit to Territory Days in Old Colorado City.  Walked around, and then had lunch at BonTons, which we do every year.  Came home and realized we were fried from the sun, and took naps...so all in all, a good holiday weekend!!!

This evening, I'm working on the last of the cubbies, and then I will be starting to put out Discontinued Product for my Pre-Garage Snail Sneak Peek.  Since I can't actually sell anything until June 1....and my Garage Sale is June 2, if you want to come and tag items to purchase, you can do that on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of this week.    Just contact me to be sure I am around when you come by.  We will pull your items, and I will put your name on them...and I don't have to lug them over to Paula's for the Garage Sale.  Lots of great buys, everything is at least half off of what it was new.  I know alot of you said you couldn't make the Garage Sale....but if you can, there will be 9 other Crafters there with tons of good stuff!!!
Cubbies are all clean and moved..WooHoo!!!! 

Garage Sale items....come and tag your items

And of course, some cards....These are swaps from our Stamping Day this month.
Kim made a very cute treat purse!!!


 Not sure who's these two are, but great cards!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment