Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Very Productive Day

Hello All....today was my day off...started with a doctors appointment...then went and bought some new work shoes....my old ones sort of started falling apart....came home and made some Zuchinni Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting...yummm!!! Will have those with dinner, Cheeseburgers, mashed potatoes, and squash (yes, we still have squash,and ALL the tomatoes are about to turn red!!) Then have spent the rest of the day catching up in my office...so I can stamp for fun tonite!!! Life is good!!!

I will be doing a booth at the PaperCraft Fest in Loveland in October...so have been getting things together for that!!! Don't want to wait till alst minute!!!

Here are some more pictures from the Stamp day at Phyllis'. These were some of the projects we did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment