Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome Fall!!!

I am lovin' these cooler days and crisp nights....although didn't like the full moon last night...it kept me awake!!!! Kept thinking someone had left the front lights on....got up to check twice....I guess I need to get some heavier curtains for our room...Nick has black-out ones in his room...he's such a mole!!!

Am so ready for a day off....love work...but love the break too!!!! Busy time of year!!! Worked like crazy all week...Steven was booked solid with inspections....and these were full house inspections...I can only pray that it keeps up!!! So we were like ships passing in the night... about the time I'd be crashing in the Lazy-Boy..he's be coming in...

Thought I'd post what we did Tuesday night for our Technique Class....It was a Faux Torn Look...very easy, and a very nice card!!!

If anyone would like to join us we meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month...cost is only a $2.00 material fee...and we learn a new technique each month...so 12 new ideas a year!!! Let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the look of this card Cathy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. $2.00 is a great bargain, Cathy. I am definitely going to try and make it to the next one.

    ReplyDelete