Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy Week!!!

We've been so busy this week at work...One of our boards is going to production..and so I've been up to my eyeballs in audits of parts...I was so glad to see that box go out the door today....Then they have me compiling some records, and reports...again...up to my eyeballs in legal research....I didn't even realize it was 5:00 this afternoon...rushed out so fast, I forgot my cell phone...so need to run back by tomorrow....But I'm almost done that task...and I think I got the hang of it eventually!!!! It was so quiet today as half the office is on a business trip, and most of the Engineers were at a class up in Denver, ....I didn't realize how much I missed their bantering....They are a good group of people!!!

Just finished up my project for next weeks Technique Tuesday Class....so here is a Sneek Peek. Enjoy...and if you'd like to join us...Tuesday, September 21, at 6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment