Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wonderfully Fall!!!

I just love it when the weather finally turns a little cooler!!! I have so much more energy. Today was a great weekend!!! Yesterday I had a wonderful workshop at Sharon's'....When I get my kits cleaned up, I will show what we made...but the Owl Treat Boxes were a big hit!!! Thanks Kim for the idea!!!

Today was catch up day for all sorts of odds and ends...but I did manage a great phone call to my brother Mike, and then a nap!!!! Topped it of with homemade meatloaf, squash casserole and fresh green beans from the garden....the last of them, for dinner!!! We have tomatoes coming out of our ears...so will probably make sauce on Wednesday...along with some baking!!! Yumm!!! Another reason I love this time of year...the smells and tastes are so good!!!!

Thought I'd share one of the Rag Purses I finally got together for me!!!

I just love the red and black colors together. Have material for one more of this size and then I'm gonna make a tote bag size, in yellow and black!!! These little bags are very easy to make, minimal sewing, and they are very quick!!!!...Addicting too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment