Sunday, October 24, 2010

Coming up for Air!!!

The Stamp Show went very well this past weekend....the facilities at the Larimer County Fairgrounds were fantastic....wish the crowds had been a bit heavier....it is a long way out there!!! The drive home wasn't fun....there was a big wreck on I-25...so I decided to cut over to E-470....early to avoid it all...but the exit I took was one of those split ones...then the guy in front of me cut me off, so I missed my exit...and ended up going west instead of east...to Boulder....due to bad directions from a gal at McDonalds in Broomfield....So after much wandering in the dark, I finally found a road I knew...but it took me almost 4 hours to get home.....not fun.

Today was a very productive day. Got the house back to normal, then got some show work done...and then I actually got my swaps for Wednesday night done....


Then I thought I would share the projects that Joyce shared with us last month...at RMI....since we will be meeting Wednesday....


Too much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment