Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lazy Saturday...

I have so much to do, and am trying not to stress out...so decided...I would do what I could and the rest would just have to wait for another day...with that attitude...I did amazing things.....Started this morning....decided to put a yummy dinner in the Crock Pot...Chicken with all the fixin's...was it yummy!!! And the house smeslled heavenly all day...Oregano and Rosemary...yumm!!! I also decided, while I was making a collosal mess in the Kitchen to make stuffed cabbage for tomorrow...since I will be gone all day...I will just have to have Steven pop it in the oven...toss a salad together...and we're good!!! After that was all done...Steven came in and said he'd clean up the Kitchen...gotta love them!!! So I went off and tackled some laundry, and a little housework....so now I don't feel like I've neglected it too much....Next I tackled Bills....the much dreaded chore...and I guess cause the house was smelling so domestic...and I was on a roll...it only took a very short time. Next I worked a little on the Booth for the Show up in Denver in 2 weeks....so I no longer feel so behind in that...and can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! So now I'm getting my swap together for tomorrow....will share it later...And hopefully I can throw a project together....Thought I would show a few Birthday cards from August....I just found a stack from Rocky Mountain Inkslingers....

I think these were made by Kim and Cindy!! Love them!!! Will post more later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment