Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Projects as Promised, a Tip, and a Sneek Peek

OK....last 2 projects from our Stamp Club Event....These gals make the most fabulous cards!!!!



I haven't shared a Tip in ages....I thought I'd do a Product tip!!! It is the Staz On Cotton White Pad.

When you get this pad, it will be un-inked, but the re-inker is included.....the reason being, Staz On is a sovent based ink, and it dries very fast...it also dries out very fast...hence they ship it uninked...so you don't end up with a dry brand new one. Make doubly sure that you keep the little clear cover under the lid...it helps to keep it moist....and be sure you wash your stamps well with either Stazon Cleaner or Stampin' Mist...as it is a solvent and could damage the rubber if left on.....

And lastly....here are some Sneek Peeks of tomorrows Stamper's 10 projects!!!


If you are interested in joining us for our Stamper's 10...contact me for all of the details...they are a fun group of stampers...we have a blast!!! And learn alot too!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I see a hint of glitter in that first sneek peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...that one's all about the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete