Monday, February 15, 2010

Orders and Classes and Quilted Bags....

Just got our Stamper 10 orders all entered into the Computer....It can be confusing with Sale-a-bration!!! I don't want to forget anyones free items!!!! I love FREE!!!!

I also got lots of work done on upcoming classes....the Big Shot Class projects are coming out sooo... Stinkin' Cute!!!! I also have a new class for May...will post that one tomorrow....it also came out way too cute!!!

Here are pictures of the Rag quilt bag I made for my daughter Kris....I thought I had saved pictures of it....but I cleaned up my cmera...and I think I deleated them with old projects....so Kris sent me these pictures....



And here is Princess Abbey modeling the bag....



I've had a few requests....and I have a ton of other fabric projects using the Big Shot....so I'm pondering holding a quarterly Fabric/Big Shot class...if you think that is something that would appeal to you...let me know...and I will see about getting it on the calendar!!! Sewing is minimal on most projects....some use hot glue....Most projects use scrap fabric....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, I would be very interested in quarterly classes..and especially using the big shot ...Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got ya down Steph...it looks like I'm gonna go ahead and do it...but not till May....I think we will start with some Fabric Flowers, to get a feel for the amount of people, and timing....Cathy

    ReplyDelete