Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photo Pages


I had 1 1/2 hours to kill yesterday befor I left for my interview.....and so I actually got 5 scrapbook pages done...they are very simple pages....I think all of mine will be that way until I get somewhat caught up...but hey...that's 5 more pages. I used some of the discontinued...very old, Simply Scrappin' Kits....and they make scrapbooking so easy and quick. If you get a chance ... come by next month for my Stampin' Free for All and I will be doing more of these!!!

Interview went OK...it was very long, and lots of tests...and if you know me...I am test challenged.....Who thinks of these torture tests.....I did do good on them though...even the timed one I didn't finish....he said he had never seen anyone score 100%, on what I did get through, and I almost finished!!! Bombed on the typing...but they did that last...it was late...I had had 2 interviews...and my mind was just not there....actually did better on the test run....and I told them that!!! He mentioned that I was not assertive enough....and it was between me and 2 other gals.....but if the interview process was this hard ....do I want the job!?!?!? The job is in mental health mostly...and telling unstable people things they don't want to hear.....Hmm...the word postal comes to mind. Don't mind me...I'm tired!!!! Tired of looking for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment