Sunday, April 1, 2012

Busy Weekend

Was a very busy weekend, sorry I didn't get to post yesterday.  Started off the day, headin' up to a small  Stamp Show up in Denver with Kim and Laura...we had a very fun Girl's day!!!  Stayed at the show about an hour and then off to Ikea.  Kim and Laura had never been...so it was a fun trip.  I was so excited, as I found that they had the Kitchen Cabinets that I want in the full line now...so you can guess where I am draggin' Steven up to!!!  Then after we were totally exhausted from all of that, we headed over to Cheescake Factory for lunch.....yumm!!!!  I had the most heavenly Creamed Chicken Soup, and then for dessert....Red Velvet Cheescake.  Died and went to Heaven!!!!

Got home to find that Nick had gotten his Engine all back together and they had started it up and it runs great....I was so happy, was worried about that one, but he did great!!!!

Then off to Daughter Kris, for Granddaughter Abbey's B-day BBQ.  Yumm...think I had enough to eat yesterday!

So today is catch up day.  Straightened up the house, then paid Bills..yuck!!!  Now I'm off to work in my office.

Here are pictures of the projects we did at Inkslingers last week.

This one didn't travel home too well in my bag...but it is a great little Tea Light holder!


This is a great little bookmark...the funny thing is I had just worked out the supplies to do a similar one for my May Stamper's 10....Naomi, you did a great job!

Lastly, this my swap card for the Inkslingers swap this month.  Came out really cute.  The cone is the Pennant Punch, run thru the Lattice Die....Makes it look just like a Sugar Cone.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the New catalog Pre-Order...Click on the picture at the top of the page!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Cathy, I love your Ice Cream cone card. Since I have both the pennant and cupcake punch, I'll have to try and make a similar card. Also really liked the birthday card that you made when Karen B. was here.

    ReplyDelete