Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Discontinued Stamps and Accessories....

Be sure and check out the lists...you can find them on the sidebar....They will continue to make the stamps, so we shouldn't run out of any of those, but accessories, once they are gone...they are gone!!!!  So order them now!  I have been cleaning out my office, have all the Sets pulled from my shelves....can't sell them till after June 1, and I will be doing my RMI Yard Sale again this year ...but it is on the 2nd of June....so I will have all the stamp sets out for you to look at, and will tag them for you , if you want any of them, just can't take your $$$until June 1.  Will let you know more about all of that when it gets closer!  I will also have my Open house in June, and will have all that I have for sale out in my studio, like past years...will have more info on all that later.

You should see my shelves though!!!! I have 111 sets discontinuing, and only 67 sets left!!!!  Had 5 shelves of sets, am down to 1 1/2 shelves...so lots of room for samples!!!  Haven't even thought about accessories!!!!

Getting behind in my recipes, here is the desert I made for last weeks stamp day....it was yummy!!!!  Steven wanted me to make it for one of the things we have this weekend...but I have a few more new ones I want to try!!!!

Fluffy Lemon-Raspberry Treat
Recipe from Kraft
1 roll (16.5oz) Refrigerated sugar cookies
1 bag (12oz) white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
1 cup frozen raspberries thawed
1-1lb. container lemon creamy ready to spread frosting'
1-8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. lemon extract
1-8 oz container Cool Whip
1 tsp vegetable oil

1-Heat oven to 35-.  Grease 13x9-inch pan with shortening.  In pan, break up cookie dough; press even in bottom to form crust.
2-Bake 13-18 Min.  until golden brown.  Immediately sprinkle with 1 cup of baking chips, let stand 5 min.  then spread evenly over crust.  Cool completely, about 30 min.
3-In small bowl, stir 1/2 cup of the raspberries with a fork until broken up, and slightly mashed, refrigerate.  In large bowl, beat frosting, cream cheese, and lemon extract on med.-high for 2 min.  Fold in Cool Whip, refrigerate.
4- Spread mashed raspberries over cooled crust.  Place in freezer 15 min.  Spread frosting mixture over raspberries, refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
To serve, in small bowl mash remaining raspberries with fork.  spread this over frosting mixture.  In a resealable sandwich bag, place remaining chips and oil, and heat for 10 second intervals, squeezing to mix between times, until melted and smooth.  Clip small hole in corner of bag and drizzle over top of dessert. Cut into 24 squares.  Enjoy!!! Bon Appetite!!!!

Here's one more of the Candy Treat holders I did for this months Stamper 10 as a sample...this is my favorite one!!!!

And here are 2 more swaps from this months get together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment