Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, Monday!!!

Another busy Monday....yikes!  Had my Funky Flowers Class yesterday.  I have a few kits of leftover supplies for the project, I am putting together, so watch for me to post those!!!!  Had dinner at our daughter Kris' last night, Dale smoked up a beef roast, was it yummy!!!! So today, I'm playing catch up!!!!  Went grocery shopping this morning...is it me, or have prices skyrocketed!!!!!  Can't wait for the garden to start producing....need to work on emptying the freezer so we can fill it up with fresh stuff!!!! 

Here's one of the projects we did Friday night at Stamper's 10.  Have decided to do more 3-D projects...will always do a card...but more fun things.  This month was little treat holders...complete with ... chocolate!!!!
Will post the extra project I did as a sample tomorrow...it is even cuter!

And 2 more Swaps from Aprils stamping get together.....
Steven has an inspection in Pueblo tomorrow....so I'm tagging along for the ride, so he doesn't have to drive so far alone....and then I get to eat lunch out with him!!!!  Fun!!!!

Don't forget to check out the Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Tool on the left sidebar....besides the Big Shot...this is my favorite, and most used tool right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment