Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Feel Like Martha Stewart

Spent the day cookin' up a storm, for tomorrows Stamping Friends day at my home.....Cake is baked, just need to put the glaze on it, but will wait till tomorrow....don't want it to get soggy!!!  Enchilladas are made, will bake tomorrow.  Tortilla Soup is put together, will heat up tomorrow.  Salad is made, Just need to slice up the melon.  For dinner tonight I made a Mexican Lasagne....it was yummy...a little spicy...hope I don't pay for it tomorrow...but Nick and Steven really loved it.  
 The recipe was from one of our RMI pot lucks...I think it was Joyce's recipe.  I changed it up a little.
Mexican Lasagne
1 can Cream Mushroom Soup
1 can Cream Chicken Soup
2 cans Salsa(7 oz.) Green Chili Salsa
1 dozen Tortilla's cut into 1" strips
3-4 cups cubed cooked Chicken
2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
Black Olives
Combine soups and Salsa.  Grease a 9 x 13" pan.  Layer tortilla strips, chicken, sauce, cheese and olives.  Ending with Cheese.  Bake for 1 hour at 350 until brown.  Allow to cool 5 min. before cutting .  Can be frozen before cooking.  

I will put the recipes for the cake and soup up tomorrow.  There was half of this left-over, so we will be having this tomorrow also!!!! 

Finished up another Bracelet....
 Had a bunch of beads left-over so thought I'd use them up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment