Saturday, April 21, 2012

Busy Weekend....

I love being busy, but this is a bit crazy, the whole weekend is busy.  I need a day from my days off!!!  Had my Stamper's 10 gals over last night...and I did snacks since our hostess was a long distance person...hey KC.  Made a dip that was so easy, and so yummy, have been nibbling on leftovers all day.

TACO DIP
1 Cup  mayonnaise
1 Cup sour cream
1-2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning ( depending on how spicy you like it!)

Mix all ingredients together and let chill for at least 1 hour.  Serve with Chips, or vegi's.

I'm doing a few new things at my Stamper's 10 meetings, and the hostess gets a gift of a stepped up version of one of our projects, like I do with Workshop Hostesses.  Here is this months gift, a little treat box, complete with .... Chocolate!!!
They are really cute....well off to make dinner, then they want to watch a movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment