Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mid Week!!!

Well, I have a big ole' stack of projects to post on my desk, but they are all for events that haven't happened yet...and I don't want to spoil the surprise, so you will have to wait!  Let's see...I know...I thought I had posted this after my Networking Meeting last week, and looking back, I never did, so this is the little treat holder I made, or what I had left, I did 30 or them.


They were a big hit...everyone wanted one, and they had my business information in them....so that was good!!!  I'm thinking of joining this group, I think they will be a good fit!

Don't forget that the Mini Catalog is only good thru the end of this month.  You can click on the Mini on the sidebar to see if there is anything that you can't live without!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment