Monday, July 5, 2010

First Paid Holiday

I've worked many jobs in my life.. and I guess you could say, I had paid holidays when I was Salaried....but this is really my first "Paid" holiday...WooHoo...Slept in late this morning...and am using it to catch up since we were on the go the rest of the holiday weekend...but it is so nice to just be able to move at my own pace.

Thought I'd post a pic of a box that I'm doing a contest for, for my DownLine. It's made with the Match Box and Top Note Dies....I love using these...they are so easy to make cute little gifts.

There will also be some small product in the drawers....my Downline Work hard, and I truely appreciate them....if you'd like to join my group...contact me...It's a great job!!! Where else can you go to work, earn $$$ and product and play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment