Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nice and easy Saturday!!!

Today was kinda a nice and easy slow catch up day....I missed having you stop by at my Stampin' Free For all...Starting next month...we will have a free Make-n-take on those events!!! Something fun that I couldn't fit into a class!!! Today I got caught up on my Downline metting stuff for next weekend....I haven't done Downline meetings in ages, and have decidedd to start them back up...we used to have such a blast...but then life got in the way...I decided that my Downline was important to me...and I would scedule them in!!! IF you would like to be a part of our fun times....think about becomeing a demonstrator...the kit is only $175, such a deal!!!

Thought I'd pull some things out of my mailbox....I got this great invitation to a 4th of July Bar-b-que...that was fantastic...from my friend Donna.

And Here are 2 swaps from Convention....It seems most of my swaps had punches and Big Shot items on them....The Big Shot is such a versitile tool...if you don't have one, see me about getting one....come to one of my Big Shot Classes and you can purchase one at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment