Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy Pre Convention

Not sure how much I will get to post on here over the next week, as I wrap up all sorts of things, getting ready for Convention!!! Here is a card I found that I did for Mother's Day and never posted!!!

I sure do love these cordoroy brads...hope they have more in the upcoming Mini's!!!

I did get a call the other night...from Stampin' Up! asking if I could "Pretty Please" fill in for a Make & Take Helper at Convention....so now starts the slippery slope to craziness!!! I will try and post my swaps....which again...thank you Dee!!! But if you don't hear from me in the next few days...know that I am just getting things ready...oh on top of all this, they have added more hours at work...which is a good thing...but now I have to be even more organized!!! I will be taking my Netbook with me to Convention....so I hope to do a few posts there!!! Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment