Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm back!!!!

Ladies...and gents....I do apologize for not posting before now.....I was having issues with my Notebook at Convention...and we got in late every night...and I barely had time to read e-mail before crashing....then I thought I would catch up at the airports, as I had lots of long layovers...but it seems that the Colorado Springs Airport is the only one that had plugs that work.....Sunday, I had so much to catch up on...and yesterday I started back to work...and this old body had a hard time with that....along with catching up on more crucial things....but I think we are good now!!! I was going thru my tote bag and came across these swaps from our all day stamp...I thought we had done more cards...but these slid down into the bottom.....


We had a pretty un-eventful trip this year...although they did bump up the time of my return flight, so I had to miss the last 2 1/2 hours of Convention...so sad:( But no lost luggage or cancelled flights!!!

Will try posting a few pics later!!! Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment