Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stamper's 10 Club Projects!!!

Hello All...I think I'm finally coming up for air....Anyways....It's been a busy couple of weeks....but I think I'm getting caught up.....Tuesday I drove with Steven to Monte' Vista...he and an inspection at a Camp....and I didn't want him driving all that way alone....so we had a beautiful drive out, and on the way back...stopped for a fun lunch at a Brew Pub in Alamosa. Saw the fires east of the Great Sand Dunes...very scary!!! I'm off of work today...but tomorrow I have to go in early, and then leave direct from work to drive up to Ft Lupton for a workshop....busy, busy. Thought I would post the pictures of the projects from this months Stamper's 10.

First are the pictures of the projects we actually did.

This was a cute Favor Box using the Fancy Favors Die with the Big Shot, and one of my favorite sets, Circle Circus.

This was a fun Little Bear Card using a new fold. He.She's doing the Hula!!!

Some more Circle Circus...I'm lovin' this set...can you tell!!!

I loved blinging the butterfly on this one with Chunky Glitter!!!

And this one is blinged up with a rhinestone brad!!!

Last but not least....I showed them a Swing card using the Retiring Surfing set.Here's the outside.....

And here is the inside...OOOPPPSSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment