Thursday, June 3, 2010

Time for a Tip!!!

We haven't done any TIPS in a while....so lets do one now!!!

Here's a fun trick to save paper on these cards: When you use the Scallop Edge Punch, it punches the scallops and gives you the scallop piece, some small scraps of trash, and also a long skinny strip. SAVE that long skinny piece and add it to your design....just FLIP is over and attach it to your design.

One of my Stamp Club...Rocky Moutain Inkslingers did a local Stamp Shop Hop today...adn we had a blast...first we went to Scrap 4 Less...and hopped...then onto My Sentimants Exactly...where I found a ton of Red Hat stamps. when I get them mounted on the Cling, I will post them on here. Then onto Creative Impressions...where Lisa had a fantastic Make-n-Take...thank you Lisa....topped it off with lunch at Marigolds!!!! Fun Day...thanks Ladies!!!!..And Thanks Lisa C. for putting it all together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment