Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun Day and more Shop Hop

Today was our Red Hatters Outing. We were tourists today and did the Garden of the Gods, saw the movie which was excellent, took the bus tour with a great tour guide, and then they provided us with an excellent lunch.....It was about 15 degrees cooler than yesterday...so it was great...just a little overcast...you couldn't see the mountain, even though it was right there.....Forgot my camera....BooHoo!!! Stopped off at the Salvation Army Thrift Store on the way home...and got a neat bouncy chair for when Princess Emma is here!!! Now I don't have to worry about her rolling off the sofa!!!

Sorry these are scanned and not pictures...went to take pictures of them....and my batteries were too low...but this is the second stop of the Stampin' Shop Hop. WE went to My Sentaments Exactly....they are a Stamp Comapny here in the Springs...they usually only sell Wholesale...but opened their doors to us and let us rummage thru their warehouse....what fun...I found a bunch of Red Hat stuff so that is what I got....

Half of these are unmounted, so I had to stop off at Ruth's Fabric to get some Cling to make them so I could use them on my Acrylic Blocks....which was OK cause I found out that I had won the drawing from the first shop, which is next door to Ruth's, and on the way home.
We also got a goodie bag...but that will have to wait till my batteries are charged to post!!! I think I only spent about $6.00 for the stamps....so, so far a pretty inexpensive day...which is great because I need to save my $$$ for Convention and to use in the New Catalog....which....by the way.....came while I was out today...and you are gonna love it ....truely the best one yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment