Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick Post!!!

Just a quicky today....I need to get ready for Stamper's 10 Club tonight!!!
Thought I would post the Make & Take that Lisa did at Creative Impressions for the Shop Hop....too Cute!!! Thanks Lisa...yours was the best!!!

I guess a Sneek Peek for tonight would be good too!!!


Hope to see everyone here tonite and tomorrow....if you are interested in my Stamper's 10 Clubs...we have 2 going right now and I have openings in both...and we would love to have you join us, as a guest to see what we are all about, or as a regular member. We have a blast....don't we girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we do have a blast! I always look forward to the 2nd Friday of the month to see what new cards Cathy comes up with. (Plus we usually have some pretty good food, too)

    ReplyDelete