Saturday, June 5, 2010

A very HOT Day

Hello Ladies....today was one of my Stamp Clubs, annual garage sale....and boy was it hot out. I didn't have much this year...but will again next year as I will have all of these discontinued sets... which I will be posting for all of you on July 1 or there abouts!!! I am also going to be purging more accessories!!! That way I can get more of the new "stuff" to demo for all of you!!! Today I worked on Water Color Wonder Crayons....Boy did the box look empty with all the retiring crayons gone...even with the neutrals added in!!! Remember...if you book a workshop after July 1 you will get one of the brand new catalogs...which , speaking of....mine should be here any day now!!!

Was cleaning up my Stamp area...and came across this forgotten Mother's Day card....

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment