Thursday, October 1, 2009

Short and Sweet....

This is going to be short....I had the opportunity to work for the day today...and also tomorrow subbing for my old co-worker Jennifer at Harmony...and I am wiped out. I was sorta bumbed when Liz told me they had hired someone to work the newly opened Monday's , before she knew I was unemployed....but I do understand....it would have been the perfect job...giving me time to work on my Stampin' Up!!!! Something will come up!!! So...to our contest....I had Matt draw the 3 names....and they are....

Drummroll.....

gocanucksgo
Deb
Kim

Deb and Kim....I will get your goodie to you....and gocanucksgo....if you could e-mail me your address...I will get this in the mail... ladystamp1@msn.com Congratulations to all, and thanks for submitting your comments...they mean alot to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment