Friday, October 30, 2009

Just Love these!!!


Somehow...I just can't get enough of these fun Halloween treat jars.....I have plans for one more....guess I need to get it done, since tomorrow is Halloween.

Weather finally improved today....boy, that was some storm....I think we are gonna get alot of those this winter....I DID get lots done...I'm actually starting to work on Decembers projects and classes!!! WooHoo!!!!! Tomorrow is a busy day....We always have a big Chilli Dinner on Halloween, and celebrate Steven's Birthday.... so I've got Chilli and Birthday Cake, and Cole slaw and corn muffins to get made.....

Oh...I did get thru all of the stuff I needed to do for my Certification for My Digital Studio....I wasn't sure I was gonna make it...took my quizes last nite, and sent off my project to the printer....so I am good to go....I am having such a blast with this program....It is soo... easy to use...and can be used for sooo.....many things. Can't wait to really get into it now!!!

1 comment: