Sunday, October 25, 2009

Great Day!!!

Yesterday was my youngest daughters Baby Shower....unfortunatly, I was using my new camera...and lost half the pictures....But the ones I got were good ones!!!!

Then today, was my Stampin Free For All...and we had a blast.....Kim brought stuff to make Christmas Trees using the Big Shot Die...and we had Cute Christmas Trees all over the Stamp Studio....I wish I had taken a picture. I worked and finished 7 Scrapbook pages, in between helping everyone....I was trying to use up some very old Simply Scrappin' kits I have taking up room...
There is actually a page of the Baby Shower my friend Mary Ann gave me when I was pregnant with Alli....I may get these pages done someday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still working on those trees. Hope to get you a picture soon!

    ReplyDelete