Saturday, October 3, 2009

Now is the Time!!!

Could someone sell me some time....so I can get a nice long stretch to work on the New My Digital Studio....it is killing me that I haven't been able to really work with it much.....It is just soo... cool. Maybe next week, I will get my classes all caught up!!!! Stampin' Up! has announced a New Starter Kit for those of you that are interested in signing up to become a demonstrator, and would like to include this very cool tool in your kit.... it is only $185 and has everything you need to get started in your business with a flair for scrapbooking....very cool!!! I'd love for you to join my team....I have a personal goal right now to add 3 new recruits...It would bump me up to the next level so that I would be able to make my budget goals and only do Stampin' Up!!!! So if you have even just thought about it...give me a call or e-mail....it is a great opportunity...and soo....much fun!!!! When I go to work every day...I play!!!!!

Oh and also thru October...if you sign up, thru me, as a thank you....I am giving everyone a set of the new In- Color Markers...I just love these...we asked for them and Stampin' Up! listened!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment