Sunday, August 2, 2009

Success!!!!

Spent the day playing...and working...Stamping is always play, but I was under a deadline to get my swaps done for Convention...and Yippee!!! I succeeded!!!!

This was the first one I came up with.... It was really hot out, when I had the ideas...and I was thinkin' Fall....the new In Colors are so Fallish!!! Simple card....but I was pleased with it.

This one is even simpiler....but I just love the way the colors came together.....The Top Note Die is so much fun to use!!!!

Then this was a little treat box I made for Paula my roomate at Convention. I love the Pillow Box Dies we carry....it makes great, quick little gifts!!!!n This one has chocolate in it!!! Yumm!!!

I actually got my August Stamper's 10 projects put together...and started cutting paper, and also started working on the Fall Boxing Class Boxes...they are gonna be so stinkin' cute!!!! You are all gonna want to do this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment