Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back...finally, tired, but ready to go!!!!

My oh my...could it have gotten any worse. Paula and I got to the SLC airport, after leaving Convention a few minutes early...only to find that they had cancelled our tickets, back on Wednesday when we had to switch airlines......Nice!!! We stayed patient...and finally worked thru it all, and got home late last nite.....but could anything more have gone wrong with travel. Convention was a blast, as usual, and I learned soooo much, as usual. I would love to box you all up and take you all with me ....sign up on my team and you can come on a more than fun stamping mini vacation!!!

My Digital Studio will be out sometime this fall. They are working the final bugs out of it...but what I saw...way impressed me....it is fantastic!!!! From total pre done template pages that you just drop your pictures into....to starting from scratch, to build a page...and anywhere in between!!!! I'm kinda a good example of a middle of the road person....I want to get my pictures off of my camera and onto pages, print them out, and then at my monthly Stampin' Free For All, I can embellish to my hearts content and make them truly my own. This system is great for someone who has been scrappin for a while or someone not sure they want to jump in. I will be getting one of the first copies....so we can all explore this together!!! Start thinking about maybe a Scrappin party!!!

Build a Bear was just too cute. I got home to my box of supplies...waiting for me, and can't wait to sit down and start making cards and projects. I am also offering Children's workshops, and parties and I will work with you to custom tailor to your needs!!!

The jewelry line should be available in September...and it to0, was gorgeous....I was very impressed, having worked with jewelry before...I also learned some other fun things to do and make.....Maybe you would like to do a jewelry afternoon or evening with your friends....let me know...It would be way fun. I don't want them to miss out on this wonderful product. (lots of fabric and diecuts!!!!)

The Decor Elements for your walls is also just too much fun...I wish I had more wall space in my house...the displays they had, and decorating tips were just great. Again...I'm working individually to custom parties using these products...so maybe you want to do up a wall in your home....or maybe a mirror, or window....call me....I'm sure your friends would love to see what they can do in their homes to...inexpensively, and All by themselves!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That airline owes you a free round trip ticket AND a large box of chocolates :)

    Welcome back - glad you made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete