Saturday, August 29, 2009

Join the Stampin' Up! Family

There are only 2 days left to make this great choice! I love what I do. I love this family. . . and I invite you to join it as well! I feel like my Stampin’ Sisters are my family!!! Our relationship is built on fun, relationships, sharing and creativity! Sound like fun? It is!




Stampin’ Up! is making it easy with an $85 starter kit filled with the gorgeous new In Colors! (of course you can customize it if you want!)

If you are looking for the BEST value. . . then consider the regular starter kit and let Stampin’ Up! add on $43 worth of brand new In Color products! Yes, it ends up that you get about $400 worth of merchandise for 1/2 price!

Be the 1st person to join my team this month and you will receive the awesome new In Color Marker set as a free gift from me! Call or email me to sign up! Or go to my web page www.cathy.stampinup.net and click the "Join SU" button and use the password; "basketcase"

No comments:

Post a Comment