Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Windy Day

Boy...I thought I would Blow away today at work....and I got a new area to do...and it is way south of Ellicott to the Pueblo County line....and boy, if you gals think the wind blows hard here...you should see it down there....this area is 100+acre ranches...and boy is is desolate!!! But beautiful...I need to take pictures, and some of the old ranches are so quaint....I had a run in with a cow gate and a cow and her calf today!!! Along with my penny find...those of you that know the penny story...this was a good thing....Thanks DAD!!!!:)

I rushed doing this but it really came out cute. I wanted to be able to show it at the show....as I have given all of my other bags away!!!

I'm just lovin' using my Big Shot for fabric...You should see the next project I have planned!!! Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! I want to do one of your classes but I am stuck this week...when will you have some bag classes?

    Steph

    ReplyDelete