Monday, May 3, 2010

Babies and Projects


Now here is a happy baby...Dale was making Princess Emma laugh...what is it about a giggling baby...it just makes you feel better!!!

And here is a sweet picture of Princess Abbey and Princess Emma. I love my Princesses!!!!Thought I would post the projects that Sue did at RMI....It was kinda funny. I'm doing the project next month...and have a whole folder of ideas to do....Last month Paula did one of the ideas (Eyelet flower) and this month Sue chose one(Lemonade card) I guess great minds think alike!!! I think our swap is anythign with flowers...so I think I will just do the fabric Big Shot flowers.

They were all great...but I loved the little purse box!!!! Had to squeeze out room to take pictures ...my office is full of boxes and piles for this weekends show...

I'm gonna have to get at least one table clear for Wednesdays class!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Emma is such a cutie and getting so big already!
    I can see why you enjoy her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    Your granddaughters are just precious..and I love the cards.

    ReplyDelete