Sunday, May 16, 2010

Playing Catch Up!!!

Wheewww!!!! I think I'm finally seeing the end of all the lists I have made for myself!!!I would have been fine on all I needed to do for the Stamp Show and the following weeks...if I hadn't gotten the call o go to work for the Census Bureau....so the rule of thumb is....plan your life out with no possible spare moments...and something that you have been waiting for will pop up in there!!!! All I have left for next week is to finish up a card and cut paper for that card for Tuesday and Friday's Technique classes....I'm good for the Wednesday Fabric and Big Shot Class. I may have to miss a meeding tomorrow night...it depends on how much I get done tonite....as today is my Stampin' Friends Monthly get together...and I don't miss that...it is my therepy!!!! And I actually got my swaps and project done for that!!!!

Thought I would share a Thank you card Steven and I got from good friends Casey and Chris....

This card is just so soft and crisp and fresh....I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment