Thursday, May 6, 2010

Returning In-Colors...Yippie!!!!

Sorry for the short post, with no stampin'!!! I worked this morning....I just got a huge territory, but the good thing is it's not very far out, and the properties are relatively close together (no more 100 acre ranches, or at least once I finish those up!!!! Then I packed and repacked my car for the show...so that I could have room for Karen to ride with me with her stuff too!!!! I think I got it!!!!

I thought I had posted this...but looking back, I realize I didn't....These are the In-Colors they will be bringing back this July...I'm so excited because I love all of them!!!! They are such yummy colors!!!!
We will be using a few of them this month on one of our Stamper's 10 projects!!!
The ones returning are.....
Melon Mambo
Pacific Point
Tangerine Tango
River Rock
Soft Suede
Rifing Hood Red
Rcih Razzleberry
Wild Wasabi
Pink Pirouette
Baja Breeze
I had been hording the little I had left...and now I can use them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment